Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Black: Swatches and Review

I have been wanting to try out black eyeliners for a winged cat-eye look and I thought I'd give Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner a try.




Pros:
  • Very pigmented - an actual black not grey
  • Creamy and easy to blend for a smokey eye look
  • Inexpensive drugstore alternative to high end eyeliners
Cons:
  •  Can smudge and crease on you which can look like you have eyeliners above your eyelid...lol

Swatch on hand - without flash

Swatch on hand - with flash

After wiping with my hands

As you can see when I wipe the liner with just my hands it smudges and my fingers picked up a lot of the product. Even though it claims it's waterproof, it's unfortunately not smudge proof at all. It doesn't stay up throughout the day on my oily eyelids but might work better with a black eyeshadow patted on top.

What is your HG eyeliner? Any recommendations?

xoxo,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment