I've been using this product for about a month, and I would say that it's a decent moisturizer for controlling oily areas of the skin, but does not really moisturize the drier areas of combination skin.
|Product - squeezed from tube|
- It's oil-free and doesn't break me out nor clogs my pores (big plus).
- Does a decent job of controlling shine. My face is noticeably less oily at the the end of the day when I use this moisturizer.
- Subtle pleasant scent to this moisturizer. It's not the same scent as the Nivea Cream but it smells somewhat flowery.
- Product is in a plastic tube which is more sanitary than in a container.
- The matte cream formula feels slightly heavy on combination to oily skin and has somewhat of a powdery finish on the skin. I get that it's supposed to be mattifying but I would have preferred a gel formula.
- Doesn't really moisturize the normal/less oily areas of the skin. It would be a little too drying to use in the eye area.
|Product - spreaded out|
|Product - blended into skin|
Thanks so much for reading my blog. Stay tuned for more reviews. More updates on Twitter and Instagram!