The packaging is super cute and cheeky and feels supringly sturdy. The blush is baby pink powder with a satin finish with pearl shimmers but not very noticeable until you take a picture with flash.
|Swatched 2x, without flash|
|Swatches 2x, with flash|
- Cute and querky packaging
- True baby pink versatile on warm and cool skintones
- Color did not oxidize at the end of the day
- Price comparable to drug store blushes
- Did not break me out or make me feel itchy
- Minimal color payoff. I just couldn't see very much the pink once applied onto the cheeks.
- A bit too powdery which can get dusty and cakey if applied too much.
|Finished look with the blush|
Overall, this blush is worth trying if you want a subtle baby pink to compliment your normal blush like the peach pink color blush from CandyDoll. It doesn't give much color payoff but can make a bright blush more wearable.