Monday, June 10, 2013

Palty Hair Dye in Macaroon Beige Quick Review

Hellooo gals,

I have dyed my hair many times over the years and I thought I should give a quick review of my experience with the Palty Hair Dye in Macaroon Beige.

Palty Hair Dye in Macaroon Beige
Pros:
  • The number 1 pro is obviously that it is the cutest hair dye packaging ever lol
  • It's more gentle and less drying than other drugstore hair dyes I've ever used
  • Fairly easy process and the dye didn't give off that nauseating chemical smell as much as the other drugstore hair dye kits I've used
Cons:
  • Slightly more expensive because it is from overseas I got this on sale for about $12 CAD but it could go as high as $15 CAD.
  • The results were not what I was hoping to be...my hair was nowhere near that light brown as shown on the product picture. 

Hair after using this product

I did dye my hair before this but my roots were black. You can see above picture that my hair turned out more of a orange brown. So the verdict: save your money for a good bleach kit as using this hair dye alone did not produce significant results. Without bleaching the hair the results are comparable to most drugstore hair dyes I've used. I would definitely recommend bleaching your hair first to get better results like the picture on the product.

Have you used the Palty Hair Dye? Share your experience!

Much love,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment