Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Go to Red Lipsticks for Fall

Hey lovelys,

I'm back writing about my go to red lipsticks for fall. They are all affordable and I think the color and pigmentation are great so I really recommend these:

Wet n Wild Velvet Red, Wet n Wild Spotlight Red, NYX Round Lipstick Snow White
I while ago I discovered Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color at my local drug store. They are somewhat of a suede and matte finish but they are super pigmented and I have to say between the Velvet Red and Spotlight Red they look very similar that I would just get the Velvet Red because it looks more vibrant on the lips. NYX Snow White is probably one of the best dark red lipsticks I've ever used. It just looks fabulous. I think it goes really well with like a black shirt or cardigan. It really makes your look stand out. What's your go to lipstick?

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog!
    now following!!
    looking forward to keeping up!
    xo
    Christina
    http://www.christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My go to lipstick is Rouge YSL :D I love yours though might give it a try later!

    I've just followed you via GFC, looking forward to your next post!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Sephora Rose Gold Eyeliner: Before & After!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks just followed back and on instagram too :D

    ReplyDelete