Sunday, June 16, 2013

Collective Haul #4 - June

Hey gals! I have been doing quite a lot of shopping lately mainly because the weather is finally getting warmer and I wanted to revamp my accessories and beauty products.

First off, I got three pairs of sunglasses Ardene because they all look really awesome...couldn't decide which one to get but since they were on sale I might as well just get them cause I break them often. lol


The first one has these cool pink thunder bolts hanging from the sides and they look like I have earrings when I wear them!

 This one has crosses on the rim of the frame...very unique take on the classic wayfarer sunglasses. I just look awesome in it.

This one I thought was cool because the frame is all matte and the yellow kind of remind me of my school colors. :)

 Nail ridge filler. I am guilty of uneven nails so I hope this works. lol

Purple lipstick. I have worn this in one of my recent pics on Instagram...love this color.

This is a blush I've always wanted to try and I finally got it for about $8 CAD.

My face gets shiny during the day so I can never get enough of mattifying products lol.

I have seen a lot of bloggers and Youtubers raving about the Maybelline Vivids lipsticks. I finally got them and will be doing a review of it really soon!

New Wet n Wild lip products I saw in stores. The bright pink color is what made me get this. Review of this coming soon.

I was on a lipstick craze and wanted to find my favorite neon pink and red lipstick. So I got this and I was not disappointed! Reviews coming up!

I dropped by Bath and Body Works got these products at 75% off. I like their shower gels and handwash the most.

xoxo,
Tina

1 comment:

  1. I really love the first two pairs of sunglasses!

    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete