Sunday, June 23, 2013

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Pink

Hey gals! Today I'm reviewing the Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Pink. I have been wanting to try this blush for a long time since it first came out so I was super happy to find this on sale for about $8 CAD. I have never seen this blush lower than $13 here...pretty insane price difference comparing to the U.S.




The packaging is super pretty. The hearts in the blush are the cutest thing about this product and the main reason I got it. lol

This product comes with a brush but to be honest I haven't actually used it. :)
Blush swatched two times
Pros:
  • Pretty packaging, too cute hearts in the blush
  • Gives a really natural color to the cheeks...suitable for everyday and natural makeup look
  • Has this sheen to the powder which can brighten up your look
Cons:
  • Pigmentation - it's not going to give you a really dramatic flush on the cheeks.
Overall, I'm still pretty happy to own this product but I wouldn't repurchase because I have many other blushes with similar color.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment